Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The summer is almost over, the temperature is changing and tonight might be the first to use my trusty rice bag. I love that I used to make them in Junior High for my mom's clients and they would revel at how amazing they were. I always be thinking..."Humm...it's just rice I put into a bag and sowed up and if they were lucky threw a spruce of jasmine or rosemary in there". The comfort of sleeping with one though is amazing, I should start a business for singles in LA with animal allergies...I could make millions!
I took photos a few days ago at the Hollywood Artwalk in Hollywood where there numerous different artists, bands and even my friend getting his first tattoo done live onstage. Great event, please check out my Flickr to see them all :)

Song of the Day: Gimme Sympathy- Metric

No comments:

Post a Comment