Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Truth Babble

Would I want truth above all other things? Happiness, love, success....maybe but what is truth? A part of each persons truth is there perception so is truth hearing it and perceiving it how you may or just without question taking the truth someone gives you. I stopped writing because I stopped hurting. Keep moving, keep putting one foot in front of the other, another day will come, another love and another smile. I hope that I never loose the passion and devotion and I hope that the words and scars of the past don't jade me from finding what's over that next hill. One day you wake up to find that your the happy one and there the troubled ones. All these years of believing what they want the world to believe but when you look past others pitying the dorky downfalls that you clearly display, you'll find your problems are just that...dealing with other's judgements. Which is hard yet easier than judging yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment