Monday, August 10, 2009

I Can Feel a Hot One

Last night I dreamt that I was a giraffe and I looked so ridiculous that I wanted to laugh but giraffes can't talk so how could they laugh? Who ever saw a giraffe laugh?

Movie Review of the week- I went and saw "500 Days of Summer" this weekend and although I already knew how much I loved the actors in it, love stories and indie style flicks, I was amazed at the trip it took me on. Anyone who sees this film will admit to having been in a relationship like the one depicted here playing one of the roles. I don't believe I'm spoiling by saying I left the theater with the thought that relationships end all the time and people always want someone to blame for it. Friends always ask who ended it, who cheated, whose fault is it that it didn't work out? Yet the truth of all human connections, non connections or every frequency in between is that they happen and don't happen and the reasons for can't always be tracked or traced back to a reason. The indescribableness of there magic or there disaster is what makes us keep loving, fighting, writing, creating and dreaming.
I felt like this movie made you think and made you smile while displaying amazing visual cinematography and seasoned acting chops not to mention the off the Richter scale cuteness level of Joseph Gordon Levitt and Zoey Deschanel.

This weekend consisted of magic, Movie at the Grove, Beer Pong at Happy Endings, Brunch in Los Feliz, Boba and Hooka in Burbank, Cappuchino's in Weho, Dj's and drinks in Culver City, Bank adventures in Downtown and Standard Rooftop Pool Party. I can't complain.
Here are some photo favorites I took this weekend, please check out my flickr to look at them all :)



FLICKR PHOTOGRAPHY PAGE-
I hope everyone had an amazing weekend!
Song of the day: Manchester Orchestra- I can feel a hot one

No comments:

Post a Comment