Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Einstein said, "Imagination is more important than knowledge". Sometimes I find that the two can be one in the same because when you use your imagination you explore the possibilities that a person who uses the left side of there brain more wouldn't reach using there reasoning and knowledge. When one explores the other possibilities and finds the solutions to things that equations and textbook know how cannot, they are then perceived as being knowledgeable. A circle...life is a circle.

This is a picture I took on Fairfax by Whole Foods...




Here are shots from the shoot I did with my friend Wayne, for more please go check out my flickr page by clicking the link below...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/40488733@N07/



Song of the day: K'naan- Flag

No comments:

Post a Comment