Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I'm craving football season. Good Morning Los Angeles! Actually it's not morning but it's when I'm first getting on the computer so stop trying to start a fight with me. There are a bunch of TV shows that I feel like I've been missing out on since not getting television and not that I couldn't just watch them online but somehow things seem much easier to vegetable out to when your flipping stations. I won't go into the scary number of travel channel and food network shows I used to watch constantly but let's just say I never missed an episode of Man Vs. Food or No Reservations to name two. I'm relatively sure that my dream life would consist of traveling the world, eating and drinking a lot. Dam Adam Richman, you sexy beast. Another random show I used to love was A & E's Intervention. It's rather sad but every episode on there where they are inter vining an alcoholic kind of makes me want a drink. Perhaps because it's hard to watch without one or because I figure there will be one less drinker in the world after the show so I should make up for them. I will talk to my therapist about it after my mid life crisis. So to all you people who have TVs....enjoy them for without them we are forced to read books, soak up energy from the sun, converse over coffee and cuddle with breathtaking people....so enjoy.

Once again click on my Flickr to see more pictures from a shoot I did of Grey...



http://www.flickr.com/photos/40488733@N07/



Also here is a funny dumb video I did randomly with my friend Curtis from UCB, practicing improv can be a lot of fun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07nhjwdhTIA

Good day Good People

No comments:

Post a Comment