Saturday, July 4, 2009

Do you ever wake up to 14 text messages when you only went to bed a few hours ago and than after replying don't hear back from any of them for a little bit? Annoying. What else is annoying? The apparent colossal bird community in the tree outside my window, calming at times yet this morning I'm having Zoe Deschanel scenes flash threw my mind from "Failure to Launch". Speaking of Zoe Deschanel, one of my absolute favorites and I'm pretty sure if we met that we would be best friends. Speaking of best friends...just kiddinggg. Last night we went to a birthday party on the roof part of Fiesta Cantina where a full fledged cake fight broke out. I'm supremely happy I didn't get nailed in the face with icing because I saw it happen to innocent bystanders all night. Apparently a few people got kicked out, one guy slipped on cake then landed on cake, I saw a cockroach and the fat guy from Borat was there. In my direct eye line was a huge billboard for The Abbey and apparently it's turning 19 on the same month of my birthday....coincedence?....probably yea. We then blew that Popsicle stand for Eleven then STK and one of my good friends that bartends there made us what I believe has been coined Kentucky Mint Julep's and are pretty much fantastic. Mint and Whiskey, yes please.






Camera phone picture of the day- If only I hadn't just brought 47 Cents to the Grocery Store today, I'd be eatin like a king tonight!

Song of the Day- The Ting Ting's- That's not my name. I can't seem to get it out of my head.

1 comment: