Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Random Babble from Out of the Blue

This is the day deemed Hump Day so I suppose that means we are halfway to the weekend, which means we are closer to my birthday!

Last night after hanging out with my roomie for a bit and than realizing I must prepare to retire, I got a phone call from an old good friend that moved back home to my home town six months ago saying he was in town. He and a few friends came over and we sat talking for a few hours, it sounds sad but they made me feel really happy that I didn't live back at home and lived in a place that makes me so happy. We all ended up at Fred 62's for a sunrise breakfast which inspired the shoot I did today, it's all meant to be and I really like those words together...Sunrise Breakfast.


Speaking of food...

...it was good to me today.

Random thoughts-


In the movie "Marvin's Room" Diane Keaton's character says in the end of the film, "I've had such love in my life...I've had such love". Meryl Streep's character says, "Yes, they loved you very much" to which she replies, "No that's not what I meant. I loved them, I've been so lucky to be able to love people so much".
I saw this movie years and years ago and still think about this scene all the time. Can one's life be full with only there love for others? Should those of us who allow ourselves to actually experience loving others while not worrying if its requited count ourselves as lucky?

We as humans are naturally selfish in some respect and when I think of feeling love, I associate it with complete selflessness because that's how I experience it. That is why I suppose it is so dangerous. Okay my blog should be called "Random Babble from out of the Blue" because I am really bad at tieing all my thoughts together to make one coherent subject....Ohhhh Wellsies.

Song of the Day: Andrew Bird- Fake Palindromes

1 comment: